Saturday, May 21, 2011

Best quote of the day....

"I carry a gun because Chuck Norris wont fit in my holster."


So the boy is a gunny, which can be summed up as a person who has a strong passion for own­er­ship, use, and debate for firearms.  He posted a link on his blog which lead me to this awesome quote. 


He keeps promising to take me out to the range at some point. We have had a few "practice" sessions in the house that all included unloaded firearms and the teaching of the four rules 1) Treat the gun as if it always loaded, 2) Never point the muzzle at something you wouldn't want to destroy, 3) Never put your finger on the trigger until you are ready to shoot and 4) Be aware of the target and what lies beyond it. 


I've done archery quite a few times before so am kinda intrigued by a range trip.


There ya go Fred. My first post that included guns. Does this make me a gun blogger now?

3 comments:

  1. Coming along nicely I'd say. Hey, you hang out with Fred so you're absorbing Gunnyness just by proximity. Gunsmosis?

    ReplyDelete